Colorado

Erin - Gift Certificate?

Hi Erin - is your gift certificate still available?

Re: Erin - Gift Certificate?

• ErinW1912ErinW1912 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    yes-I can do paypal b/c I am currently out of state I will be back in FC for a day next thursday for a corporate meeting if you wanted to do a cash exchange then I am back on a plane that evening to Cali to launch a system at one of our sites. If you are interested send me a pm with email and mailing address and I will send you an invoice.
  • My goodness, how do you have time to plan a wedding??? ;)
  • I planned mine in 9 months and only have a month and a half to go. The first 2 months pretty much everything was booked. I knew what I wanted. The day after we got engaged I called the venue I wanted and they had a date in the 3 weeks I was looking at and everything fell into place from there. I was also flexible and listened to advice of vendors. I think my hardest decision probably was florist b/c I met with five and they all had great unique ideas with the concept I wanted. The other vendors I met with I just had a connection and knew they were the one I wanted for that job. Plus I liked their work and they would listen to my vision and then draw it out on paper   
  • Erin, got it...thank you so much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards