Colorado
Options

Denver-area engagement photographers

Hi! I am recently engaged and looking for a great Denver-area photographer to shoot engagement photos. My fiance and I will be getting married in Boston, so we won't be using the photog for our wedding, but we are excited about getting engagement photos done in Denver. I love the photo-journalism style and am looking for someone with creativity. Any recommendations are much appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Denver-area engagement photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We just got ours done with Rachael Grace Photography. And love them! She did an awesome job, even with our akwardness. For a hour we got about 75 pictures at a very reasonable price.
    You can check out our pics: http://rachaelgracephotography.instaproofs.com/category.php?event=292660&id=214049

She's based in Denver but traveled down to the Springs for us.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah Saiz is amazing. She has a website and a facebook. Just google her ;]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jsad17jsad17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    R.J. Kern of Kern Photo is amazing!   He is super creative and shot both our engagement photos and wedding photos.  We were so happy with the results!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm currently on a quest for a wedding photographer, and these are two local photographers that I've found and been really impressed with. For various reasons I can't use either of them, but their work looks great and they seem like good people. Check them out if you're still looking for someone to take your engagement photos.

April OHare
    http://www.apriloharephotography.com/index2.php?v=v1

Matthew John (does engagement sessions but not weddings)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sarahchristinephotography.com
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Lindsay Lack for our wedding photos and she did a fantastic job. She is a photojournalist and does engagement pictures as well. Good luck!

http://lindsayjphoto.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Crystaline Photography for our wedding and already did our engagement photos with her. Jamie is fantastic and was so much fun to work with on the engagement shoot. Her site is www.crystalinephoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The girl I am using lives down in Colorado Springs but is willing to travel up to Denver and I think she does a great job!

Tammie Thessing:

She has been shooting wedding for a while (all over the country) but is just starting up her business here in Colorado.  I have known her and her husband for several years and they are 2 of the nicest people every very easy to be around and are good at making people comfortable.  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chase Hoffman Photography just started a new business based out of Boulder.  He has great deals, and has done a great job on my friend's engagements.  He's easy going and casual and will work hard to get you the best images in the style you want.

http://chasehoffman.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiancé and I used Jeff Poucher Photojournalist, and he was great to work with! We paid $250 for an hour-long session, with all reprint rights to the photos. Jeff is incredibly knowledgeable and easygoing. We did our shoot at Highline Canal in Highlands Ranch, which is where I think he does most of his engagement shoots.

I actually received our disc in the mail today and I am waiting tomorrow to look at the pictures with my fiancé, and I can't wait to see them! He showed us some pictures as he took them at the shoot, and each one was better than the next.

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a Denver based photographer that does both weddings and engagement shoots.

Please take a look at some of my work here:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    PAEart.com 
    Patrick did an AMAZING job for both our engagement & wedding photos! I highly recommend him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards