Colorado
Options

Interfaith Officiant - Loveland, CO

What I thought was a simple choice has been toss into a blender. I was going to see if the father at my church can do our wedding but found out that there is a high chance he wouldnt travel. My mother has offered to be the Officiant but I feel that she should just sit back and enjoy the wedding instead of working. But I'm not sure where to look for an Officiant besides yellow pages and Yelp. Any ideas?
Two kitties spending time together

Re: Interfaith Officiant - Loveland, CO

• Options
    My daughter wanted Ritchie Bibelheimer because she had worked with him prior to him becoming an officiant.  But because of a split he had with Happy Feet Weddings she was unable to use him (conflict of interest or some such).  Anyway, he is a nice man and you should check him out.  Daughter ended up using Rev. Kent Robertson.  He was nice too and did a nice job on the ceremony.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I've done 10 or so weddings with Carolyn Carpenter — she's great — very professional delivery, smooth, uplifting. 

• Options
    DO NOT USE Joseph Lee!!! He just cancelled on my FI and I two weeks before our Colorado wedding for no reason at all. Very unprofessional. I highly suggest that you stay away from him. Be warned!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards