Colorado
Options

Acoustic Amplified Music at Pastures of Plenty or Lone Hawk Farms

We are planning on getting married in Boulder/Longmont at either Pastures of Plenty of Lone Hawk Farms.  Due to Boulder County regulations, both restrict music to either acoustic or acoustic amplified music.  Any suggestions on entertainment that is fun and gets the crowd up on it's feet but meets this requirement?

Thanks,
Jaime

Re: Acoustic Amplified Music at Pastures of Plenty or Lone Hawk Farms

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,
    My name is Ashley and  my fiance and I are seriously thinking about getting married at Pastures of Plenty. Did you get married there? How was it? How did the music turn out for you. I am so happy to have the warning about the regulations on music from your post!

~Ashley
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_acoustic-amplified-music-pastures-of-plenty-lone-hawk-farms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:e3170ae5-a76e-4da9-931a-3d7317000af4Post:01bbf638-1de0-4c38-a47b-8117eeb4c80f">Re: Acoustic Amplified Music at Pastures of Plenty or Lone Hawk Farms</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there, My name is Ashley and  my fiance and I are seriously thinking about getting married at Pastures of Plenty. Did you get married there? How was it? How did the music turn out for you. I am so happy to have the warning about the regulations on music from your post! ~Ashley
    Posted by ashleyfugett[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards