Colorado
Options

ski mountain venue HELP!

We are looking for a venu for a winter wedding. Are there other venus like the Donovan Pavillon that someone can recommend?

Re: ski mountain venue HELP!

• Options
    emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard that the Donovan Pavilion is awesome :) We almost looked into that but decided on a venue closer to our home. Have you looked into the resorts venues? Keystone and Cooper both have very beautiful places for a ceremony and reception.  GL  :) 
  • Options
    amelie&chrisamelie&chris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your help, I truly apreciate it!
    I did not think of Copper or Keystone those places are beautiful. I also love the Donovan Pavillon but I am afraid accommodation will be too expensive... I want to try to find an affordable venue that has affordable accommodation close enough did you find anything?
  • Options
    macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and congrats! The Donovan Pavilion is beautiful - you should definitely consider it. You might be surprised at some of the more affordable lodging options available in the area. We worked with The Celebration Studio (www.thecelebrationstudio.com) to help us plan and they were able to negotiate discounted rates on accomodations for us. I would guess that any ski resort town would be somewhat on the pricier end as far as accomodations go during ski season.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards