Washington

Food Menu?

So we are getting married June 4, 2011.  We are having a late afternoon wedding reception (3 PM).  We are purchasing the food and a friend is going to cater the reception for us.  But we are undecided on the menu.  Anyone have any input?

I don't know if I want a full meal or just a kind of appetizer buffet.  My fiance's suggestion was spaghetti and fetuccini alfredo, a salad/dressing, bread and an appetizer tray.  I don't know if that's too heavy?  I was thinking like chicken and veggie wraps, crackers/cheese/dip trays, fruit trays, and potato/macaroni salads. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated!! 

Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Food Menu?

• edited December 2011

I think that your suggestion sounds really good and people really don’t seem to eat that much at weddings anyway except for the cake. Even with your suggestion you can have some salad so there’s something bigger than appetizers just in case there are people there that are extra hungry that day.

ToGeThEr FoReVeR
  • edited December 2011
    stick to things that are finger foods. My suggestion is to go on a caterers website and see what they offer in terms of apps, then use their ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    If it were later I would say go with the full meal, but because the reception is at 3pm, heavy appetizers would probably be more appropriate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards