Washington
Options

Spokane Bachelorette Party Dinner Ideas?

Hi Washington brides!

I am planning the dinner portion of a bachelorette party for my sister but I'm from out of town (as are the rest of the party invitees). Any ideas for a place in/near downtown Spokane that would be good for a group of 15-20? I'm trying not to bug my sister for help since the wedding is in a month :( We are all staying in/near the Davenport Hotel and would love something in walking distance so we don't have to hire transportation.

Hope all your planning is going well! Thanks in advance for any advice you can give this big sister.

Re: Spokane Bachelorette Party Dinner Ideas?

• Options
    I'm not sure what type of place you're looking for, but there are definitely options. Off the top of my head, Twigs is a fun/nice martini bar and restaurant (you can look at their menu online). If you want something a little fancier there's also a Melting Pot within walking distance. If you want more casual, there's The Steam Plant Grill, which is like a brewery/pub restaurant, and the Catacombs Pub (reallllly good food!). There's also an Old Spaghetti Factory near there. When my husband and I went away to Spokane for a weekend and stayed in the Davenport, I just pulled up googlemaps and tried to search nearby for restaurants. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks! I think we might go to Twigs, and my parents/aunts/uncles are having a big family dinner at Catacombs :) Great suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards