Washington

Any good Seattle/ Tacoma DJ's?

Does anyone know of a good DJ's in the Seattle/ Tacoma areas? i am getting Married August 26th, 2011 at the Alderbrook on the Hood Canal and need someone for about 6-7 hours.

Re: Any good Seattle/ Tacoma DJ's?

• edited December 2011
    Tony Schwartz is awesome!!
  • edited December 2011
    I booked the Sound City Players for my wedding in Feb and my friend also booked them for her wedding last Oct. They were very professional at her wedding and played a good mix of music, they played more family friendly stuff at the beginning and more dance club style when it was later at night. When I met with them they were very nice and were willing to work with me on any style of music i wanted. Its two brothers, one does the music and the other does the announcements. They charge 100$ an hour which is a great rate. You can google them, or if you want you can PM me and I can give you their info! Hope that helps! Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    i looked up sound city- very reasonable price compared to some. they said they do lighting and everything too- i might have to check them out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Robert from Music De-Light.  He has been great!  He is doing our reception and the ceremony (with a secondary system) and is also doing the lighting for our reception.  Very responsive in the planning and I thought his prices were totally reasonable.  We found him through an event our cater held.  Our wedding is in Olympia but I think he covers most of the South Sound area.

I think Robert is the owner but we have heard great things about all of his guys.  He can be reached at (360) 456-1578 or at musicdelite@comcast.net.

Good Luck!  Rebecca (and Rudy!)

• edited December 2011

Did you find a DJ yet? I think I may know who posted this, are you marrying initials C.P? I am not sure if you guys are getting married at Alderbrook but I know it's in Hood Canal on that date. Crazy if it is...Either way, If you haven't picked your DJ yet, Darin Hanson is amazing. Google his name for his website.

• edited December 2011
    Adams dj service. He is awesome and professional but very fun. Great pricing too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards