Washington
Options

Referral for Hair & Makeup (In Edmonds or very close)

Hello,

My Wedding is 8/28 I'm looking for a good salon who does makeup and hair in Edmonds or somewhere close to it. Not too expensive but reasonable for both . I would really appreciate it if someone had some good info!!  Thank you!!

Re: Referral for Hair & Makeup (In Edmonds or very close)

• Options
    emilyochsemilyochs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a very good friend that does hair out of her home in Shoreline. She does amazing updos and makeup! I know she would be reasonable and it would be worth it to talk to her.

Her name is Chrisanne and here is her e-mail.  c.mcarthur525@yahoo.com 

-Emily
  • Options
    jackie425jackie425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a very good friend that does Makeup. She is from LA and did make up for runways, movies, weddings, ect. She now works at Norstroms doing makeup and does event makeup as well.

Her name is Kayla and her email is Laylababe7@hotmail.com. Just tell her that Jackie told you about her. :) She will do a gret job! I am a DOC and ALWAYS have recommend her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend works at Barclays in Everett and does great hair.  She did my sisters and she is doing mine in Oct.  Her name is Carla.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    drkswifey2bdrkswifey2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Kat green in Puyallup is AMAZING (and she will travel). She did my make-up for a photoshoot I had a while ago. I would love for her to do my hair and make-up for my wedding but I am still deciding if it is a priority or not (I am opening a business so all funds that are extra are going towards that). Her email address is

kat.greenevents@comcast.net

Megan
    Photobucket
    My Aisle Runner

Photobucket
    My DY invitation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim at James Alan Salon in Shoreline does amazing up-do's!! I've gone to her for every special occasion and have NEVER been disapointed!  Ashlyn is amazing, too!

http://www.jamesalansalon.com/

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards