Washington

Bellineham wedding

Hey Ladies,
I am florist from Southern California and will be doing a cousins wedding in Bellingham WA.  I just found out and the wedding is in less than 3 months. I feel lost without my flower market in LA. Can anybody tell me if I have to go all the way to Seattle flower market to get the best choices and variety for flowers or is there a surrounding city close by that will have a similar choices.  Please help....

Re: Bellineham wedding

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure but you might be able to get some in Mt. Vernon, Marysville or Everett. Those are all closer. If you've got your passport on you, Vancouver is FAR closer than Seattle.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in MT Vernon, and having my wedding in Bellingham. I haven't seen any flower wholesalers in this area which is why we're buying from florabundance.com... but you should check out everette. That's much closer  than seattle (en route to bellingham)
  • jacquisusanejacquisusane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip
  • sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are up here early enough or if your cousin can do some leg work try to maybe get in touch with some of the farmer's market vendors they will sell flowers pretty cheap maybe not a giant selection but an idea? 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011

There are a few florists around town that will sell you flowers at wholesale if you are doing your own flowers.

• seattleturtleseattleturtle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This woman is AMAZING! She does wholesale or a mix of full service flowers. They are all local, organic and probably great for a Bham wedding. She is about halfway between seattle and bham.

http://www.floretflowers.com/green.html

Best of luck! Bellingham is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards