Washington
Options

Now a Washington bride (sort of )

Just want to give a little introduction.  I just moved to the tri cities from NV.  My wedding is on February 27 in NV and we are doing a snowflake theme.  I'm 26 and fi is 27.  It's been a little stressful moving less than 3 months until my wedding, but I have most of the details taken care of.  Luckily I was able to pick up my dress from alterations just a few days before I moved(all I needed was a bustle) Now I'm trying to get unpacked and settled in and hopefully learn this area in not too long (I'm kind of bad with directions, thank goodness for the gps!)
Any other tri city brides out there and what can you tell me about this area?  I like it so far, just trying to figure out  the area. 
Little one is here.

Re: Now a Washington bride (sort of )

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a tri-city bride. I am getting married in Sept 2011. Welcome to the dry part of Wa State! Although right now, the snow is not fun! Pretty much, small town type of styles. Not a lot to do inside but a lot to do outside! There are some really nice winery/vineyards around. (Red Mountain wines are AMAZING; I like Kiona the best). But other than that...just movies, mall, and good times out in the cold weather right now!

Did you move for work or personal reasons?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    snowflake350snowflake350 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.  I love to go wine tasting :)  We moved here for my fiance's job, which meant me giving up my job in Nevada, but fi and I decided it was for the best, Nevada's economy is really bad and the education system is now the worst in the country and it's not getting any better.  Hopefully I have some luck finding a job some time soon or at least soon after the wedding.
    Little one is here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards