Washington

Hair and Make-up recommendations in Spokane, WA?

Does anyone have the recommendations for an affordable price? preferably for under $100. Thank you! 

Re: Hair and Make-up recommendations in Spokane, WA?

• edited December 2011
    I've never used any of these places for a wedding or anything, and I have no idea if they are in your price range, but it would be a start:

Jaazz Salon

14th & Grand Salon

Spa Paradiso (at the Davenport)

• edited December 2011
    Ok. Thank you!
  • edited December 2011

Also Devine Airbrush and the makeup studio are great!!!

• cmj_onescmj_ones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Personal Design in Hair is not pricey at all.  Im getting my hair done by Karen Paul and I think its going to be around $50!!!  33 e. lincoln rd #204 (by the Steer Inn) up north.  466-9640

Im getting my make-up done at Nordstrom Lancome counter
  • cmj_onescmj_ones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, if you do Spa Paradiso (which will be kinda pricey btw) ask for Miranda Boswell...she is amazing!
  • alexandra87alexandra87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Transitions on Sprague and Sullivan in the valley, my aunt just used them and it was $65 I believe.  I plan on using them next year they are really nice and her hair lasted all day and night long!
  • rachaeiourachaeiou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend The Make-up Studio on Bernard. Her name is Julie and she uses the aurbrushing method, amazing coverage (which I needed)!

I wrote a review about her on my blog if you want to check it out. But I seriously loved the look she gave me.

http://applebrides.wordpress.com/

I've also heard good things about Jazz, but I haven't been there so I can't really recommend them first hand.
  • edited December 2011

North side suggestions:

Georjeo's Salon has great service; I would request Lisa for hair and Erin for make-up.

111 East Lincoln Road
    Spokane, WA 99208-6901
    (509) 467-1333

Also, A Show of Hands is supposed to be nice, too, but I haven't tried them out yet.  I think I will probably end up going to them for my nails.

1425 West Francis Avenue
    Spokane, WA 99205-6700
    (509) 326-4580
  • edited December 2011
    Shasta Hankins - She did my makeup for a maternity modeling shoot.  Super sweet and she used to work at that Make-up Studio so she's got an awesome background but is much cheaper!

She also did the bridesmaids in my sister's wedding - 

Hair was done by Laura Warren, one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. 
    475-6790

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards