Washington
Options

Help I need a Venue on the water (Seattle)

I'm looking for a venue that is near the water and in Seattle without it costing 2,000. I've looked through every venue you can imagine. I almost locked in Garden Bathhouse but when we went inside it was much smaller than we thought. I also want to bring in my own catering.

Thanks

Re: Help I need a Venue on the water (Seattle)

• Options
    edited December 2011

Try posting this on the Seattle Board. Otherwise I think your best bet IS going to be a park. Are you looking specifically for an indoor venue near the water?

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently went to a small wedding at Seward park and it was beautiful-- they just reserved a shelter and had a morning reception with brunch on the picnic tables.  It was so lovely to have the ceremony with the trees and the lake as a backdrop. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on if you are looking for an inside location this might not work but at the Landmark in Des Moines has a picnic option at the side of it's mansion. It has a great view of pudget sound...... just a thought!
  • Options
    jenn3745jenn3745 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother got married last summer and they had their reception at the Edmonds Yacht club. it's brand new and I doubt the venue price is TOO expensive. They brought in all their own catering and beverages.
    Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards