Washington
Options

Winter Wedding Venues/Ideas

We're planning a Winter wedding in January 2012.  We'll have between 80-120 guests but need to stay budget friendly.  We're not religious so no Church's or anything like that.  We need a place for both the ceremony AND reception. Any ideas/suggestions?

Re: Winter Wedding Venues/Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're lookiing for a lodge feel, there are lots of places in or near the mountains that host weddings.  (Sun Mountain, Mountain Home Lodge). These places hold around 100 people which is in the middle of your range. Good luck looking!!
  • Options
    zoiesmurfzoiesmurf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't know your budget, but we will have about 120 and we are using Craven Farms in Snohomish for our December 17th wedding. It has a kind of rustic feel.

December 2011 Weddings September Siggy: Shoes
    Vintage shoes I found at an antique store about 10 years ago :)

CIMG0051

Retro/Vintage Siggy Challenge: Favorite Vintage Movie
    sabrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what's your range outside of seattle that you are willing to look?
  • Options
    one2andnow3one2andnow3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Leavenworth would be great in January It's so pretty with all the snow.They have a lot of cute bed and breakfasts for good off season prices. I am getting married in January and had looked there but because most of my family is else where so we decided to have the wedding CO. You should join the January board everyone has a lot of great ideas.
  • Options
    Jerusha19Jerusha19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What area of WA are you? Cause depending on where you are there could be a lot of options. For example the Pagoda or Lodge in Pt. Defiance can be budget friendly and the Pagoda if not both can handle your party size. They don't allow hard liquor though, only beer & wine with a banquet permit (like $10 I think). But if you're in Vanouver or Blaine that might be a bit of a drive...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to be moving up to Seattle in the summer then having our weding in January of 2013. There are a couple of ocean side places I have been looking into including Lake Union Crew.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards