Missouri
Options

Fall bride on a budget

Hello,
I'm hoping someone might have some suggestions on a wedding/reception venue that is under $4000. I've heard some places discount for Sunday and fall weddings but I havent really come across anything like that so far. We are looking at around 100 people or so, I might have to cut a few from the list as we go. Thanks for any help!

Re: Fall bride on a budget

• Options
    edited December 2011
    most churches are free to use if you attend. Public parks are also free. My cousin got married at the Zoo in St. Louis. It has free admission. It was a small wedding. They all just came in, and went over next to the tigers, and the officiant married them!! They had the reception at their house later that evening. 

I also know a couple who were planning to get married in the courtyard of the st. louis art museum. I'm not sure if they ever did or not. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Youre in STL correct? If so look into Andre's. We are having a september friday wedding and we have approximately 110 people. With a full open bar and dinner for 4 hours, our reception was under 2300$$.

We are having our rehersal dinner there for 30 people the night before with the open bar as well and out total bill was under 3000$.

Not to mention, if you have never seen the place, its absolutely stunning. You can go to their website to see their locations (they have multiple ones).

just google andres banquet facilities

good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsKubes13MrsKubes13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in about the same boat. We have a very modest budget and our wedding is scheduled for the fall as well. We are getting married at an area park. It was only $100 for 5 hours and the setting is absolutely gorgeous for pictures. Finding a reception venue that fits our finances is challenging, though. Good Luck!
  • Options
    cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Quail Ridge Park in Wentzville is very picturesque and affordable. You find your own caterer and whatnot, so you have some control there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards