Missouri
Options

PLUS SIZE< TAGS ON< DRESS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a size 22w dress from Davids Bridal, that I was never able to wear, for sale.  WIth the dress I am including also the slip for underneath the dress, the bra/corsit that also comes when you get your dress and the hanging bag that the dress is in.  There have been no alterations to the dress, and I also have the preservation kit and a tiara if interested. Please just contact me for more information.  Thanks!!

Jen

Re: PLUS SIZE< TAGS ON< DRESS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited March 2012

can you email me pics of the dress my email is rjaylensmom@gmail.com.  Do you think I could alter it without messing anything up?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_plus-size-tags-dress-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:635Discussion:1aa734cb-618f-42f7-b41f-3259880a22bbPost:c7c202da-972a-4023-8c21-cc1a66d0c361">Re: PLUS SIZE< TAGS ON< DRESS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]can you email me pics of the dress my email is rjaylensmom@gmail.com.  Do you think I could alter it without messing anything up?
    Posted by rjaylensmom[/QUOTE]

Are you still interested?
  • Options
    What kind of dress is it and what part of north carolina do you live I am here in NC too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards