Missouri

Springfield Mo- Ideas on vendors please!

I am getting married this coming New Years Eve and would love recommendations for vendors. I still need a reception site although I am starting to narrow it down. I also need a photographer (not a very big budget for one) and flowers. We will be using a shuttle of some sorts so ideas for transportation would great as well.

Re: Springfield Mo- Ideas on vendors please!

• Hello Vegas! Where have you narrowed down your reception choices too!! I've lived in Springfield most my life so I can definitely give ideas on places I've had good experiences! I haven't found my photographer yet, but can definitely pass on some names of I have spoken with that I really liked, but weren't available for our date! I know you said you have a tight budget and if you don't want to I understand, but if you have a ballpark budget number I have 2 pages worth of photographer info I would be happy to pass on! We're not doing any flowers so sorry I can't help with that one!! Good luck! And feel free to message me if you have any questions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello! I think we have narrowed down our search to University Plaza Hotel and the 425 downtown. Not sure which one we are going to go with there are positives and negatives for both. I was hoping to find a photographer for around $1000, under if possible. I want pictures but they are not my top priority.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_springfield-mo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:635Discussion:3d697468-e3e7-4d01-a531-f9ae663dd021Post:2e62c26a-9462-4cae-abd4-fb1937ea5e77">Re: Springfield Mo- Ideas on vendors please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I think we have narrowed down our search to University Plaza Hotel and the 425 downtown. Not sure which one we are going to go with there are positives and negatives for both. I was hoping to find a photographer for around $1000, under if possible. I want pictures but they are not my top priority.
    Posted by VegasChz[/QUOTE]

Try Lynn's Creative Photography. You can find the number on the website. The photographers name is Natalie....
  • I have never been to a wedding at 425 downtown, but it seems like a really cool space! I'm kind of a dork and a huge fan of the procon list! My fiance hasn't been a ton of help so its helped me a lot to make decisions! For photographers I would check out Jillian Beth Photography, Cara Pagan at simplicitybycara.com, or Catie Neuber! All can be found on Facebook and have their website links on there! All do great work and have packages at or under 1000 depending on what kind of package you want!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Karl's Tuxedo & Linda's Flowers are your best bet for a florist.  I know the family and they are great to work with.
    Good luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_springfield-mo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:635Discussion:3d697468-e3e7-4d01-a531-f9ae663dd021Post:71852d66-cd2c-4786-baa6-0ab984e27ec5">Springfield Mo- Ideas on vendors please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married this coming New Years Eve and would love recommendations for vendors. I still need a reception site although I am starting to narrow it down. I also need a photographer (not a very big budget for one) and flowers. We will be using a shuttle of some sorts so ideas for transportation would great as well.
    Posted by VegasChz[/QUOTE]

<div>Try Shannon's Custom Floral... and also Linda's Flowers....always see great work from there....we have a new wedding & event center, located just about 35 min north of Springfield called Timber Line Barn. You may check out our website and see if its something you'd be interested in! <a href="http://www.timberlinebarn.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.timberlinebarn.com</a></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards