Missouri

(Post Renamed)

Have any of you ever had/been to a wedding in the Jacks Fork area?  My F-ILs live in Eminence and I absolutely love the area <3  I just haven't been able to find anything on-line about weddings there.

I think I remember somewhere seeing you could rent part of the mill at Alley Springs when we were there, but I haven't been able to find that or other similar information on-line.  The thought of it is starting to give me some fun ideas for a TTD session, though!

Edited for personal security reasons.  The internet is a scary place and I don't want to be on the first page of google!
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: (Post Renamed)

• edited December 2011
    I've been down to the Current River but I've never seen anything about weddings there.
  • edited December 2011
    hello!! and congrats!! i;m from the poplar bluff area...check out the lodge at the landing in van buren...i think its rosecliff?? maybe.... i just have always called it the landing but i know they do weddings there...i belive their website is www.eatsleepfloat.com... hopefully this helps
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • WildMageletWildMagelet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited May 2012
    TBH my future in-laws hate TL.  Something to do with the fact that they now hold a monopoly on tube rentals, which from the sound of it is the fault of the people who sold out to them, not TL's themselves because frankly that's just good business sense.  I've contacted their event coordinator though, because they're really the only "formal" reception place I can find/think of on either river.

Thanks for the tip, though!

We're looking at having the ceremony at one of the springs 

I might have to PM at some point about your vendors :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards