Missouri
Options

Springfield Area?!

I am needing some help! I am down to three months until we get married and just found out our linen rental does not have enough linens for our reception. Where did you ladies get your table linens? Did you travel to Branson to get linens?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Springfield Area?!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_springfield-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:635Discussion:cf532846-bcbc-421a-ad45-76fa285ac40aPost:1acef47d-185d-49f4-b40f-ed1adb2f588a">Springfield Area?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am needing some help! I am down to three months until we get married and just found out our linen rental does not have enough linens for our reception. Where did you ladies get your table linens? Did you travel to Branson to get linens?
    Posted by lv0408307[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi! I got married in Fair Grove at the Wommack Mill and actually rented our linens from BBJ Linens. Compared to most of the places in town, it was actually cheaper, BUT we had specialty linens. They were VERY easy to work with-the linens shipped right to my door, and they were picked up from BIL's house the following Monday. </div>
  • Options
    I used SB Bon linen company and I loved them. My cousin used artistry in bloom and was pleased with them.
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Artistry in bloom is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards