Missouri

Photographer for St Louis Area

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a photographer in the St. Louis area? I'd really love to have two photographers at my wedding to capture all of the moments. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! Thanks!

Re: Photographer for St Louis Area

• edited December 2011
    I think if you hire two photographers, let both the photographers know about each other. I shot a wedding one time where the bride had another photographer and our flashes kept messing each other up and I was thinking "What is this guest doing? Trying to ruin her photos?" I never said anything until afterwards and then she said he was a hired photographer too!! If you did hire two, I would give each specific jobs. Like photographer 1 do the portraits and focus on the bride groom and wedding party and photographer 2 do the guests, decorations, cake, and candids. Something like that!

As far as recommendations... I've seen alot of nice wedding photographers here in the site so I would just browse around. I too am one! (With specials going on now too! ;) ) Good luck!!

Kristal
    XposedPro.com
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa at www.foreveryourimages.com. She's listed here on the knot too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Raquita Henderson of Pinxit Photograhy. Her website is www.pinxitphotography.blaquepen.com. She is absolutely wonderful! I just got married on May 28th and we had 2 photographers as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Love, Rachel Photography. She's just starting out so her prices are pretty low, but she's got really good quality. loverachelphotography.wordpress.com
  • edited December 2011
    Pam Eder Photography!! She's amazing! And she's been doing this for years but just started her business! So she's reasonable. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Amkar Photography. Reasonably priced to fit every budget. We're right here on The Knot as well.

Right now we have a special September discount - 10% off all packages!

I'm the lead photographer and I value my brides' decisions and unique needs... guess that's why I'm always checking out these forums to help them with any photo or non-photo related wedding questions! Best wishes! Amanda

Amanda M Kar | Amkar Photography | St. Louis, MO | www.amkarphoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Fenwick Photography.

Beautiful photos, packages with 2 photographers up to 12 hours, and she is SUPER friendly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards