California-San Diego
Options

Need a place to have a wedding so lost..

WE want a yacht wedding but our budget wont work with that we have a budget of maybe 2,000.. So our 2nd choice is outdoors and maybe a park or lake.. would love the beach.. But will it be too cold in the Nov...San diego has great weather all year long mostly.. ANy ideas of a place that has indoor setting with an ocean view..  

Re: Need a place to have a wedding so lost..

• Options
    natiajamesnatiajames member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE want a yacht wedding but our budget wont work with that we have a budget of maybe 2,000.. So our 2nd choice is outdoors and maybe a park or lake.. would love the beach.. But will it be too cold in the Nov...San diego has great weather all year long mostly.. ANy ideas of a place that has indoor setting with an ocean view..  
  • Options
    chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried posting on the SD local board?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your local board will be a better help! I'll move you over there!!

Happy Planning!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    JVandagriffJVandagriff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guests do you have? I plan weddings for Hornblower Cruises and we can do weddings on the yachts close to your budget, depending on guest count. If yuo want to talk or see if it'll work out feel free to email me at jvandagriff@hornblower.com.

~Jill
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try the La Jolla Bridge Club.  Over looks the water, has a building for the reception.  You do have to bring in a caterer, so I don't know if it will fit your budget.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should look at Powerhouse Park in Del Mar.  It is right on the beach and is pretty reasonable for the location...you can rent it out for $550/hour.  They have a veranda to get married on or you can rent the neighboring park for the ceremony. You do need to hire your own caterer as well.

Good luck!
    Lisa
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, 
    I live on a boat at Marina Cortez and there are two different charter boats on our dock - B dock. I think you could get a good rate on either one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards