California-San Diego

Vendor review: Recorded Memories Photo Booths

Though I didn't use these guys for a wedding, I just used them for a corporate event (we had them in our video game booth at San Diego Comic-Con) and I had such a great experience with them and they were so nice that I felt compelled to review them here in case any SD-area brides are thinking about having a photo booth for their wedding.  I cannot recommend Recorded Memories highly enough-- quite literally some of the best vendors I have ever worked with, ever.

From my first contact with them back in June to their staffing of the actual event, they were professional, friendly, and more than willing to handle any of the (pain-in-the-butt) requests we had for them.  They have a fleet of really neat, compact photo booths that print out high-quality pictures in about 8 seconds, and our fans at the booth loved being able to see themselves on-screen while posing for pictures. 

They also offered us an online photo gallery where our guests could go to get digital copies of the pictures and one-click share them on Facebook, Twitter, etc.  They also branded out their entire photo booth machine with our company logos, etc which really made the photo unit fit in seamlessly with our booth decor (and they told me that when they do weddings they could brand out the booth with your engagement pictures or your wedding monogram).

On top of that, the two guys who own the company (brothers-- family owned!) cut us an amazing deal with unlimited printed pictures and they could not have been sweeter.  Our fans LOVED it and our booth was a hit because of them.  I'm getting married next year and I only wish I were local to San Diego so I could use them for my wedding (sadly, I'm a Vegas Knottie and they're not available in Vegas quite yet).  

If you're considering having a photo booth at your wedding, definitely look into them-- www.recordedmemories.org.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards