California-San Diego

Bridesmaids dress shops? HELP!

I need some help so bad ladies! I've started looking for bridesmaid dresses with my girls and I'm already so stressed. We've looked at a few places and I just CANNOT find the right color. I'm looking for a peacock blue kind of color. We went to David's Bridal and found some cute dresses, but because of their palette I would have to drastically change my color to a color I really don't even like. We then tried Prevue in Grossmont and they have the PERFECT color, but all the dresses in that color look awful on my girls. Two of my bridesmaids are also plus sized, which seems to add another problem to the mix because we need a dress that won't make them look awful. I want my girls to feel beautiful in whatever they end up with. Am I crazy? Can anyone help me think of some other stores I can try? Nothing too expensive. Thanks!!

Re: Bridesmaids dress shops? HELP!

• edited December 2011
    You should try Bridals by Susanti in Escondido, or Alfred Angelo has a store in Oceanside.  Good luck!
  • wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Bridals by Susanti in Escondido. They have a very large selection of different dress designers--especially Alfred Angelo. I had my bridesmaids wear Watters dresses, and they ordered them through Netbride, and saved almost $100. Dessy is also a line of dresses with lots of colors and reasonably priced. You could also look at JCrew dresses.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a big fan of both J. Crew and Alfred Angelo. Good luck!
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • edited December 2011
    Do searches online. 90% of my planning was done by searching online. Once you find a designer that you like find out what stores in the area sell them. In my situation the dresses were cheaper online, but the store I went to guaranteed the online price. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards