California-San Diego
Options

Where are you having your RD?

I need ideas!  I'm only looking at having approx 15 to 20 people, so we won't need to rent out an entire space.No seafood, please.Thanks!

Re: Where are you having your RD?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Since you're having a smaller group, have you thought of having it at a home? Mitch's parents are hosting ours, and they have a beautiful backyard. I think it just makes it so much more personal and family-like. They're having it catered the night before the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sbicca in Del Mar it's me and FH favorite so we couldn't think of anywhere better to go
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Dave & Buster's for $560. This includes 3 hours of billiard tables, buffet, and their game cards...:) The only thing is that for the room that we're doing with the billiard tables is that they require a minimum of 20 people, and right now we've got 17, but if we have any out-of-towners that come early, we might just invite them along to make our 20 headcount. We had originally wanted to have it at the house, but we just don't have seating in our house for 17 people. Then there's the 4 dogs and 2 cats we have, which wouldn't work well (some of the attendants are allergic to dogs & cats)...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are having it at chili's. for some reason that is fh's favorite place to eat. i love the margaritas... so it works out well :) we arent going to have too many people and it's generally a laid back place and thats pretty much how we are. plus so many people will be in town that we will probably be going to a ton of other restaurants anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Old Town Mexican Cafe...we decided if we are inviting our family and friends to San Diego, we had to feed them Mexican food! OTMC had a great large space for us, we're looking at 60-70 people, but there's plenty of others in Old Town with smaller spaces.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards