California-San Diego
Options

Hair & Makeup

Does anyone have recommendations for bridal hair and makeup? I'm planning from the bay area so I can't try out different salons. I'm looking for airbrush make up.Has anyone used the Yamaguchi salon at the Del or Innesa Zavulunova? Innesa got good reviews on Yelp "San Diego Wedding Hair" and gave me quotes of $60 for the regular girls and $85 for the bride for hair only or $80 & $130 (respectively) for hair and makeup. I think these are good prices but I'm not sure.I'd like to keep the expenses at a minimum and will need the hair stylist and makeup artist to come to me at the Del. Please help/ review.

Re: Hair & Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Tasha Dubreuil, she does airbrush and is fantastic!!  She will also travel to you.Her number is 760.390.0638GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did she do your hair as well? Was she on time etc?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She did not do my hair for the wedding (but I wish I had her do my hair!), but she did my hair for out TTD and it was amazing. She is very reliable and super talented!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just added the login info to see my TTD pics on my bio, because my wedding hair was a disaster! Tasha did my hair and makeup for the TTD, and I couldn't have been happier.
  • Options
    K_sdK_sd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Mish Mucho. Check out her website: www.mishmucho.com Mish is so talented!!! She could be booked so check if she is available. I used a girl from MAC who was awesome but mish has a friend that does air brush make up as well. Maybe they can travel to you together. I have decent skin so I didn't think it was neccessary to do airbrush so the MAC make up artist was enough. I received ALOT of compliments on my hair and I looking my best is very important to me so I was NOT disappointed. I booked mish 4 times!! 2 bridals shots and 2 weddings. long story :) AIRBRUSH: http://www.kailaniblue.com/ HAIR: www.mishmucho.com
  • Options
    20062006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Becca Fabozzi. She does airbrush makeup and she travels to you. She is amazing, I highly recommend her. kissnmakeup4u@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards