California-San Diego

Where to get pictures taken?

As part of our first anniversary celebration, my husband and I want to get some really cool professional pictures taken. We would love to do it in a location that is very "San Diego", yet really cool and different. We are new to the area and have NO IDEA where we should do this. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we should have to pictures taken? Thanks!
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Where to get pictures taken?

• frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Balboa park is always beautiful. Or find interesting things downtown. If your photographer is from sd, he/she should know of some good places to do shoots.
  • edited December 2011
    We took our e-pics in downtown La Jolla, and down in La Jolla Cove. Very cool, mix of backgrounds. There's a few pics in my bio, or if you go to my photographers website:http://www.daniphaneuf.com/Under blogs, go to May, Jill & Arne
  • edited December 2011
    We just did our epics yesterday at Balboa park and we loved it. There are so many different options and places to do them in the park you get a little of everything.
  • edited December 2011
    We need to figure this out too.  There are so many beautiful places in San Diego.  It is hard to choose.  I think La Jolla Cove sounds nice.  Downtown with the skyscrapers and all the yachts would be cool. 
  • mrslakermrslaker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Del Mar and Solano Beach! Or somewhere near Torrey Pines.
  • edited December 2011
    Balboa Park, Cabrillo National Monument/Lighthouse, SeaPort Village, any of the beaches and beach towns.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards