California-San Diego

Feedback on Catering Services?

Anyone have any positive or negative feedback on these Catering Services?Coast CateringPear Tree CateringCrown Point CateringThe French GourmetMartino's CateringThanks for your feedback!
Happily Married Mrs. d & hopefully soon-to-be Mommy! =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Feedback on Catering Services?

• edited December 2011
    The only one I've heard of is French Gourmet. I haven't used them, but I've met with people there and they are really friendly and helpful. We also have a couple friend who regularly work with them/hire them, and they seem like a great company.
  • br0wneyeddollbr0wneyeddoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks brides!  oh, i forgot to mention the other 2 caterers we were also considering: -Personal Touch Dining -Ranch Catering & Events Any feedback on those? Sorry..those are the ones we are trying to choose between.  Any feedback would be helpful to narrow down the list. 

• edited December 2011
    I am using martinos and I have gotten everything from shellie (the owner) she is doing my linens and chargers and has wonderful food selections, I think she has gone above and beyond for me so far. yes I have heard some other bad reviews but I talked to her openly about them and she will be very honest with you.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    really? wow. what bad reviews have you heard so that i can discuss them with her too?  thx for ur feedback!

• edited December 2011
    I think it would probably be best to talk to her first and see how you feel and mention that you would like to know exactly how she works and if she has had any problems in the past. i definitely think you should be informed but I also think that the bad reviews that I saw were a little blown out of proportion and you have to look at the whole picture and see how many happy brides she has had and the fact that no one is perfect. Shellie addressed my questions very openly and like I said she has gone above and beyond to give me what I want and make my wedding ideas more beautiful than I thought they were going to be.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is really good advice--so thank you. yeah, lots of times when vendors have bad reviews, that can make them work harder to try to redeem themselves and fix their image. so, thank you, i will definitely do that! =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards