California-San Diego

Vacation Rental - Rancho Magdalena in Valley Center

FI and I have been looking at vacation rentals for a possible wedding venue.  We are from Chicago, but our family is all spread out.  Most reside in Southern Cali, Chicago, or Phoenix.  I found a fantastic vacation rental in Valley Center, CA, called Rancho Magdalena (http://ranchomagdalena-ca.com/).  We plan on inviting around 50 guests and we anticipate that most will attend and this vacation rental can accomodate all of them.  They also have outdoor & indoor activities that will cater to our guests while they stay.  There are also various vendors they work with and recommend.

Has anyone had any experience with this specific vacation rental or vacation rentals as wedding venues in general?  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vacation Rental - Rancho Magdalena in Valley Center

• KtCaKtCa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in San Diego, I haven't.  But with my venue, I just googled it and read every review that came up (not enough b/c its small). 
    If you are wary (of course if you can't see it first hand!), do you have one of your SoCal family members that could go scope it out and get a feel for it and take tons of photos?
    Maybe a bridesmaid or close family member could take a tour and feel out the staff too.  If you are really serious after that, maybe a trip to see it would be worth it to set your mind at ease.
  • serviceartsservicearts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI,

I am the property manager and wedding planner for Rancho Magdalena.I would love to chat with you to show you the features and benefits of the ranch for your wedding. We have quite a few scheduled for summer 2011. June is totally booked with only one weekend left in either July or August.
    One of the great features of the Ranch is that we have all our own tables and chirs, upscale serviceware, chair covers,lamour linens in many colors, and the wedding package gives the bride and groom a complimentary night in the bridal suite!
    Please contact for more information.

Best,

Debbie Thomas CSEP CDP
    debbie@schoolfortheservicearts.com
    760 716 5509
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards