California-San Diego
Options

Hotel for out of town guests - Wedding in La Jolla

Looking for suggestions for hotels for out of town guests. The wedding is in La Jolla at Scripps Seaside Forum. Im hoping most guests stay in La Jolla but also want o give options in downtown. Would appreciate any recommendations. Especially if anyone knows of hotels that offer group discounts.

Re: Hotel for out of town guests - Wedding in La Jolla

• Options
    I was married at the La Jolla Shores Hotel.  You could use that location, but it's not the cheapest. 
    Other options are the La Jolla Best Western, and the Empress Hotel. They are in the village, so a little ways from your wedding location, but I directed my guests to those hotels.  I did get room blocks.  They were much more affordable than the Shores Hotel.
  • Options
    Thanks so much! Thanks for the recommendations. I would like to pick a few different places for various budgets.
  • Options
    Im getting married at the seaside forum in October and was wondering the same thing. When is your wedding? Hotel La Jolla will be open in April. They quoted me $189-209 which I didn't think was that bad. We are planning on shuttling our guest there for the after party so I am hoping most people end up staying there. the other option would be Marriott in the UTC area. There is also some cute small hotels in La Jolla such as the La Jolla Cove Inn and Suites and there is actuall a pretty decent travelodge and Best Western in the WindnSea area. 

Question: Out of curiosity-Are you drapping the auditorium? 
  • Options
    Im getting married at the seaside forum in October and was wondering the same thing. When is your wedding? Hotel La Jolla will be open in April. They quoted me $189-209 which I didn't think was that bad. We are planning on shuttling our guest there for the after party so I am hoping most people end up staying there. the other option would be Marriott in the UTC area. There is also some cute small hotels in La Jolla such as the La Jolla Cove Inn and Suites and there is actuall a pretty decent travelodge and Best Western in the WindnSea area. 

Question: Out of curiosity-Are you drapping the auditorium? 
  • Options
    I'm getting married at the seaside forum August 2013. Did any of you decide which hotel to use? I was wondering the same thing! Also, I am DEFINITELY draping the auditorium! I would love to hear about what hotels anyone has decided to use for the forum! I was looking into La Jolla Shores and Hotel La Jolla. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards