California-San Diego

hair and makeup

I'm getting married Nov. 13, 2010 and have yet to find someone to do my hair and makeup does anyone have any suggestions for someone local? I don't mind going to a salon but, I would prefer someone to come to our Hotel room.
Thank you

Re: hair and makeup

• kjhharriskjhharris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Mish Mucho (http://www.mishmucho.com/) and found her to be very easy to work with - I'm having my hair (and my MOH and BM) done at her salon, but she would have traveled if we wanted. 

Rita Nguyen is doing my makeup (she'll meet us at Mish's salon because it's most convenient for us); she used to work for MAC and does beautiful work - my trial makeup lasted all day without melting, too.  She also travels in San Diego.  Google her - she has a Facebook page that shows a lot of her brides.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Danielle from Say I Do Updo. She's a one stop shop, does hair AND make up at amazing rate ($85 bride which includes lashes, $75 BM, $10 airbrush charge). I had my trial hair/make up this past weekend... and it was awesome. I booked her on the spot. She might be available and has a bunch of other hair stylist friends who can help with hair, if she just does make up.
  • edited December 2011

Where in San Diego are you looking for?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards