California-San Diego

Best place to buy dress???

OK- so i'm not the average bride in that I wasn't ever super excited about the dress shopping part. Weird? I'm sure most think so. I feel so much pressure to get the perfect dress. I didn't have that moment of tears and thoughts that this is the "perfect dress". I did find a dress that is super comfy and looks great on me-- Adorae by Sottero & Midgley. So I think that will be the one. I went to about 5 shops and it's exhausting! SOOOO does anyone have any experience at either 2000 Dreams or Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria? Or even another place that carries Maggie Sottero. I totally loved ISIS but not in my price range. I want to save that money for the honeymoon!!!

I"m not going to lie- 2000 Dreams was a mess when I was there. People running around like crazy. Dresses all smushed everywhere. I didn't have a bad experience but it's not my favorite place. I liked Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria much more and the price for the dress is the same but it didn't get great reviews on yelp.

Thoughts??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best place to buy dress???

• I went to Bridal Tuxedo gallery to try on my maggie sottero dress (Antiona) I bought to show to my friend visiting in town since I purchased my dress in Orange County. I liked them and they said if I bought my dress there I could have gotten my choice of veil for free! The ambience/experience factor there isn't the best, but their selection looked good. I loved Mariposa Bridal In OC, they had an amazxing selection of Maggie Sotero dresses and had the syttd experinece with the stage and all being a cute boutique store.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • don't know if you actually checked out Isis or just shied at the prices. I'm getting my dress there, and I'd recommend it, mostly because of Caitlin. Of everyplace I went, she had the best intuition of what kind of dress I should be looking at. she read my personality and my figure and really synthesized what it was that would work best for me. After going there, I had a MUCH better idea of what to look at when I was looking elsewhere. 
  • I did go to Isis but the prices are too high. I;ve found plenty of amazing dresses around $1,000 so i don't want to spend $2,000. It was a beautiful place and the owners was wonderful! It's just not in my price range :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought my dress at Aria at North County Fair mall, definitely wasn't expecting to find anything there but Abby was awesome and she ended up picking a dress that I never would have tried on, which ultimately ended up being the one.  She even went as far as to try one on next to me so I could compare them side by side :) I have nothing but good things to say about this place!  By the way my dress was a Maggie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards