California-San Diego
Options

FS: Wedding Magazines and Books!!

I just got married 2 weeks ago and am finally getting around to selling some leftover wedding things.  I have TONS of wedding magazines that i bought religiously for the past year (any wedding magazine out there, I bought). I probably have about 20 magazines that I would like to sell. They are recent and great to use for ideas and to start understanding all of the FUN things that go into your wedding :)   Each magazine is $4-$6 each at the store...but I would be willing to sell all 20 for $35.00.

I also have lots of Wedding books as well (some are brand new from Barnes & Nobles): i put the list price next to each book. All books i would sell for $50.00, or make me an offer for individual ones.
- The Knot: Ceremony vows and traditions  $16.95.  brand new
- The Knot book of checklists (great for organizing every detail of ever aspect!)  $12.95  brand new
-  1000 best wedding bargains 2004  like new condition  $12.95
-   Modern Bride survival guide (hardback)  like new (except paper cover is tearing) 2008 $30
-  How to have fabulous wedding for $10,000 or less. $16.95
-  The knot complete guide to wedding in the real world 2004. ok condition, pages a little bent. $16.95
- The Everything Wedding Book, 3rd edition,  great condition, a few dog eared pages.
Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards