California-San Diego
Options

When and Where is Everyone's Weddings???

Seems there aren't many people on this SD group. For those of us there are I wanted to see when and where everyone is getting married?? Anyone's dates coming up soon???

I'm getting married July 21st, 2012 at Paradise Point Resort in Mission Bay. 3 month countdown for me!!! Ahhh, started to get excited :-)
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: When and Where is Everyone's Weddings???

• Options
    I know... it's kinda dead around here. :(

We are shooting for July 2013 at Luscombs Point (Sunset Cliffs) and Phil's BBQ Event Center. I'm still researching other venues but we're working with a small budget, so it's hard...

I have heard lots of great things about Paradise Point. Your wedding will be gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're getting married on 5-4-13 at La Jolla Cove Suites :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    our wedding day is June 9th 2012.We are getting married in our back yard.Everything is green,blooming and the lawn is luscious.Hardly can wait.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_when-and-where-is-everyones-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:48287844-4ef9-4d19-8bd8-7c7763d289dfPost:6cae9900-7f93-4bb4-8520-4d053497a113">Re: When and Where is Everyone's Weddings???</a>:
    [QUOTE]our wedding day is June 9th 2012.We are getting married in our back yard.Everything is green,blooming and the lawn is luscious.Hardly can wait.
    Posted by 123861[/QUOTE]

<div>That is awesome! Wish I had an amazing backyard in which to get married. But I just live in an apartment. Hehe.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm July 21st too! In Santa Ysabel
  • Options
    4/13/13.  Our Ceremony will be at the chapel at Our Lady Of Peace HS.  Reception venue TBD and I'm starting to get a little stressed about that
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

September 15th, 2012 at the El Cortez!!! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're getting married June 15, 2013 at the Rancho Bernardo Inn.  It's beautiful and has everything I wanted.
  • Options
    I'm getting married September 29, 2012 and having the ceremony and reception at the Mission Bay Yacht Club.  Getting so excited!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    engaged on 5/29/11... Kelly & Andy to be married -- September 29, 2012
  • Options
    We're getting married June 23rd, 2012 at the Hilton on Mission Bay.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kay136kay136 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    7-19-13 at Scripps Seaside Forum!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     lvissers- 
    We are planning our weddiong for next summer 7/27/2013 at Paradise Point as well. It will be a destination wedding for us as we live in Seattle.  I visited the resort the end of April and I felt like I was in Hawaii.  The resort is ABSOLUTLY beautiful!  Are you doing the ceremony and reception all there on site? 

Im still in the begining of my planning and am looking at DJ's, Florest and photographers. It's a lot harder not being in the area when chooing this vendors.  Who are you using? I have two photographers in mind. Jarad Bauman and Will You Marry Me Photography. Have you heard of either of them?

Congrats! 

• Options
    Congratulations and best wishes, everyone! We are August 18, 2012 at All Hallows in La Jolla, and reception at the Hilton Torrey Pines. I have a lovely planner, cmarcoux, if you are interested in hiring one. Her rates seemed very reasonable - I'm only doing a week-of package, since I am local, but she offers full-service and month-of packages too.
  • Options
    June 15 of 2013 at the US Grant. Lots of time to plan!
  • Options
    mdr619mdr619 member
    First Comment
    We're getting married at the Mission Beach Women's Club on October 7th.  So excited!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards