California-San Diego
Options

Levyland experience?

Does anyone have any experience having a wedding or planning at Levyland in Carlsbad? If so can I email you?

Re: Levyland experience?

• Options
    lamerryman6lamerryman6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am planning a wedding there in July! Are you planning to get married there too? You can def email me! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in October! We're doing both the ceremony and reception there. Not sure how much I can help since it hasn't happened yet, but feel free to email me. ljong @ mail dot com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Laura & Brian | October 23, 2010 | Planning Bio!
  • Options
    llazollazo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting married there August, would like to email as well!

• Options
    erinskitterinskitt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in September! Would love ideas/suggestions & to share too!
  • Options
    cmurphymcmurphym member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in September and would love suggestions as well.  I don't know how / where we will have a dancefloor.  Who is everyone using for their rentals?  How many people do you plan on having?
  • Options
    beachbumz7beachbumz7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did your weddings go?  We are getting married there on New Years and would love any advice/suggestions...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rapheal's rentals. They are meeting us there with our planner, Anne from Levyland, and ourselves to plan all the setup details, cost, and supplies needed. They work with Levyland often and seem very helpful!
    We are getting married at Levyland 4/2012, and are meeting with our vendors in a few weeks .
    Any suggestions for photographers, decorating the garage , etc???
     We were thinking about using some large fish netting (the large burla[ type) draped somehow to go with our beach theme. ( Its a work in progress).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please email me!  I would love some feedback from other getting married at Levyland!
    We are planning a destination wedding and some of the details are difficult to plan being so far away!
    Any suggestions for hair and makeup???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards