California-San Diego

Wedgewood

Hello,
Has anyone had their wedding at Wedgewood banquet (either the Fallbrook or San Clemente location)?  My fiance and I are going to look at the Fallbrook location this weekend and their all inclusive pricing looks good but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them and if they were any good?

Thanks!

Re: Wedgewood

• edited January 2013
    I looked at the Fallbrook one but it wasn't my style. I left without talking to someone so maybe there are options I'm not aware of. But when I arrived at the lobby (by the parking lot) they were set up for a wedding. Like, right there. It must have been hours before the wedding because no attendees were there but it was still weird that it was right there and people were driving by on golf carts.

Again, maybe they have multiple options for ceremony sites but otherwise it may not be ideal if you aren't a golfing couple.

In this pic, if you were to turn around you would see a parking lot.

Anniversary

• im a wedgewood bride. but not getting married til july 5! 
  • I'm a wedgewood bride too! But I'm getting married at Glen Ivy next year.  Glen Ivy has the same ceremony site/parking lot issue, but it won't be in the pics, so it wasn't a problem for me.  The only other thing I wasn't sure about was that they don't let you taste the food, but others I know have raved about their food.  Also, they don't allow golfers near the wedding site within 15 mins on either side of your ceremony, so they won't be a distraction or in the pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards