California-San Diego

Wedding Venue- Flower Fields

Hi!  I'm visiting from the LA board.  I was just in Carlsbad at the Flower Fields and saw there was a wedding going on.  I don't believe the ceremony was starting until after they closed but everything was set up and the WP was there taking photos.  It was really pretty.  I just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for a more rustic/garden wedding venue.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding Venue- Flower Fields

• Thanks for sharing! Beautiful place. I wish they had pictures of the barn on their website. I really wanted a barn reception but there really aren't many barns in San Diego. I see that they're only open from March through May and we're shooting for July... but it might be worth a short drive up to Carlsbad to check it out anyway!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • These pictures aren't the best but here's how the ceremony was set up:

And this is the outside of the "barn":

The ladders look like they were being used as props (that weren't fully set up yet).
  • Thanks for the pics jagore! I was imagining a red barn but I guess there are no laws that say barns have to be red. :) I can't really tell from the picture but would you say that the reception was going to be outside or inside? Very cool. I like it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I couldn't see a dance floor inside but that's not saying there wasn't one.  The tables were setup in the barn and if there wasn't a dance floor inside then I would think the space for it would be where the ladders were.  Even though the tables were in the barn, the front of the barn has very large doors that make it feel like you're still outside. 
  • Makes sense. Thank you for your help! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i contacted them recently, and it was 3000 JUST for the rental fee. you have to bring in your own caterer, and 3000 is just too much to start at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards