Ohio-Cincinnati

XP FOR SALE: Dayton/Cincy OH - DB Current Style Ivory A-Line Gown - Size 12/14 - $300 OBO

Email me at lisa799 at gmail dot com with interest. Thanks!

Beautiful ivory wedding gown (current style available at David's Bridal) for sale. I paid $599 for the dress new and it was a brand new style when I ordered it in late fall for my December 2011 wedding. This is in like new, excellent condition. The dress is ivory satin with a chapel train and light beading around the bodice. I had very minimal alterations done and a 2 point bustle added for the train. I did get the bottom hemmed - I'm 5'5 and wore 3" heels.

In street sizes, I typically wear between a 12-14 but based on my measurements, this dress was ordered in a 16W (Womens/Plus Size). I believe this style runs on the smaller side and would fit anyone who is around a size 12/14. The gown fits great and is very figure flattering - ruched through the bodice and the straps cover upper arm "imperfections" well.

I'm asking $300 OBO and you can come try the dress on at any time. I live right off of 675 in Fairborn.

I also have the full crinoline slip available for an additional $20, if you're interested. Pictures showing the dress are attached - I have some more if you'd like to see it from any other angles. I'd like to keep my veil but I can show you where I got it (for a fraction of the cost of the very similar one I tried on at David's Bridal which was almost $200!).

Original prices:
Gown $599
Slip $59

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: XP FOR SALE: Dayton/Cincy OH - DB Current Style Ivory A-Line Gown - Size 12/14 - $300 OBO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards