California-San Diego

Need Outdoor Venue In San Diego!

I have been searching online for a few months now trying to find an affordable garden wedding site for a November wedding.  I'm looking to have the ceremony and reception in one place, because between the two of us we've got well over 150 close family members - the joys of being a part of large hispanic families!

I'm being kept on a tighter budget than I'd like, and I only have about 12-15k  to spend on the entire wedding.  I have a DJ, a photographer, a florist, and an officiant all in the family not to mention an incredibly gifted artistic sister so DIY everything else should be do-able.  I just need a place! 

I really like San Dieguito park, but they do not allow amplified music there (I believe).  I have looked a little into renting out an estate for the weekend, but that can get VERY pricey... I am not at all opposed to a "backyard" wedding though, if it would fit our family! I've checked out Twin Oaks House, Grand Tradition, and Los Willows, and we'll be looking at Paradise Gardens on Thursday.  So far I like Los Willows the best, but I REALLY can only afford the Twin Oaks price...

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Need Outdoor Venue In San Diego!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards