California-San Diego
Options

need a dress shop near Carlsbad

Hello, I live and will be getting married in Las Vegas in October. Just started looking at dresses this past week while my mom was out visiting from the East Coast. Went to 6 different stores (including Fashion Show Mall) and did not find *the* dress. One florist I spoke to suggested looking in Cali since my fiance lives in Carlsbad - she said most brides come to Vegas with their dress already, so Vegas might not have the best variety of dress options. Can anyone suggest any good stores that are reputable and don't rip tags out of their dresses? I saw some suggestions for White Flower Bridal and MBride - but on their websites they list price ranges for dresses starting at $1750 - way over my price range. I will be coming out in 2 weeks - please help! I have limited availability!

Thank you!

Re: need a dress shop near Carlsbad

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Escondido, about 20 minutes from Carlsbad. Bridals by Susanti it's called. It's a cute little shop. They've been nothing but nice and the process there has been very easy. They'll even hold your dress there for you until you need to pick it up!

I
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry best part my dress is my DREAM and it was $900
  • Options
    wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Bridals by Susanti.  I bought my dress there too.  See if you can get an appointment with Hannah.  She is the best.

There is another shop in Vista--Bridal Showcase or something like that.  Can't remember exactly.

Tour of Elegance is in Rancho Bernardo.

There is a David's Bridal in N. County as well I believe.    

There is Bliss Bridal in Del Mar, but that might be out of your price range.

Aria Bridal is in the Escondido Mall--Westfield Mall
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Alfred Angelo in Vista is great. They've been wonderful to deal with for my dress!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a new place, right down town Carlsbad, in the Village.  Don't know the name, but it's right in the "VILLAGE."  GOod luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies. I actually ended up going to Bridals by Susanti and Aria Bridal Formal and Tuxedo. I was able to decide on a dress, but ended up ordering it online at jaysbridal.com and saved almost $200. I knew how to take my measurements by watching the shop personnel and called my local seamstress to discuss what size would be the best to order (one size different than what the store had recommended)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards