California-San Diego
Options

Now a Mrs.! Here is my vendor review...

Hey Everyone! Cannot believe I am married! But, here is my much awaited vendor review!

Grand Tradition: The Venue
Believe what they say -- this venue is amazing, Although they are pricey... it is worth every single penny because they go above and beyond. In the beginning, I had a few problems with the coordinator and food tastings, but it all got worked out. They are so accommodating and amazing. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better venue! Definitely an A!

Eisenhower Photography: Photographer
I loved our photographer because 1.) Time is unlimited (they will be there at the crack of dawn until the end of night) and 2.) The price comes with two photographers. So awesome! I haven't seen the pictures from the wedding yet, but I know this much -- my engagement shots were awesome! Another thing, I have heard more compliments about this vendor more than any other one at my wedding. Everyone loved how Tony was so laid back and nice. They also loved his co-shooter who seriously worked the whole wedding without a break, it seemed. My hubby also wants me to mention how Tony was there for him when the top button of his shirt wouldn't stay. T made sure that my hubby looked FANTASTIC before walking down the aisle! Overall, Tony and his wonderful co shooter Amy get an A+ in my book. 

Splendid Sentiments: Florist
I had high hopes for our florist since her website is amazing and I am friends with her on facebook and all I see is amazing work. I don't know what it was, but she really slacked when it came to our wedding. I was a little disappointed. For one, she called me the day before my wedding explaining how she couldn't get these pods to go into my bouquet, I said no worries, but she later said she would get faux ones. The faux ones were nothing like the real ones and I paid a lot of money for the real ones... my bouquet was over $200. Crazy! She skimped on the curly willow that was supposed to go down aisle... and it looked so scarce compared to the pictures we saw. She also forgot to give me a toss bouquet, so I had to throw my own bouquet... my $200 bouquet. I was a little annoyed. Overall, the flowers and manzanita trees were gorgeous and fresh, but I had a few things I was disappointed with. Overall, I wasn't as impressed with my wedding flowers as I was with some of the other weddings I have seen her do. Overall grade: C

Cupcakes Squared: Bakery
One word -- yum! I am still hearing how delicious they were! If you want to do cupcakes, go with them. A+

Elite British DJ: The DJ
Love love LOVE Mick! He is so professional and so laid back at the same time. He loves to suggest fun new music to make your wedding a little different and he also is quite good at make the party move right along. Love him and honestly, wish I could get married again just to have him be my DJ again!!! :-) A+ all the way!

Brides by Demetrios: My dress
LOVE MY DRESS, LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE SHOP, LOVE DEMETRIOS! A+++!

Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria: BM dresses
I heard mixed reviews about them, but they offered me the lowest price for my girls dresses, so I went with them. As it turns out, they were great! The staff was super sweet and awesome. They were so accommodating to my 3 bridesmaids that were out of town. If you decide to go with them, say hi to Claire for me!!! A plus again! 

Jones Soda Co.:Favors
So fun and so unique! They came out amazing. A+ all the way!

I think that's all for now. Feel free to ask questions!!! Good luck ladies!!! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards