California-San Diego

Wedding Dress Shopping

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to shop for wedding dresses in San Diego? Reasonably priced, preferred.

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping

• I would love some suggestions as well! I'm not sure what the OP considers "reasonably priced" but my dress budget is fairly limited ($500 absolute max, not including alterations). I was just going to check out David's Bridal in Mission Valley despite hearing horrible things about their customer service. If anyone knows of another place where the salespeople aren't so weird and I can slide in under budget, please share! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out A Nite on the Town across the street from UTC. I had a great experience there and they have sample dresses you can buy. I paid about half price for my Maggie Sottero by buying a sample. It also had the bustle already completed since it was a sample and had a corset back, so I didn't end paying anything for alterations. We also rented our tuxes through them and were please with them as well.

imageimage
  • Consider buying pre-owned gowns online as well. I got my Essense of Australia D985 on ebay for less than $500 and it was already tailored to my size and bustled. http://www.essensedesigns.com/dress-D985

Aside from ebay, there are some other shops like recycledbride.com, just Google "pre-owned wedding dress." It wouldn't hurt to try on some dresses locally and then see if you can find them online if you're on a budget!
  • Great suggestions ladies! Thanks. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found my dress at alfred angelo and the got it from preowned wedding dresses.com for half the price. tags still on it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards