California-San Diego
Options

Trash The Dress * Engagement * Photography Deal!

Hi all, I used the knot for EVERYTHING when I got married in June 09, so I thought I'd stop in and let you know I'm starting my own photography business...and I could really use your help. I apologize in advance if this isn't the appropriate place to post this, as it seems the site has changed a bit since my last visit!

PROFESSIONAL Photo Shoot --- I'm looking for those interested in doing a TRASH THE DRESS (TTD) or Engagement photo session. For $100 you'll get a 1 hour outdoor photo session, complete with a CD of professionally edited photos AND the written rights to print. If you'd be interested in doing this as a group or with your bridesmaids, let me know and we can discuss a discounted per-person rate. I'm hoping to keep this in the Oceanside/North County area as I have great locations in mind, but if you have a special place in mind let me know. I'd be happy to venture out of North County for a small "traveling fee".

I'm offering this deal in exchange for using your pictures on my soon-to-be-made website and other advertising. There are NO ADDED FEES or add-ons. A lot of time, hard work and editing goes into these types of pictures, and I'm sure if you've been researching a TTD or Engagement photo shoot, you know this type of shoot is typically very expensive.

About me: I'm very laid back, not at all pushy, and I'm patient. I use the latest, high-end Canon Professional DSLR and the best-of-the-best editing software to assure you beautiful, high quality color AND black & white photos. My pictures can be blown up larger than poster size, without any image change. I've taken photography classes for years and am just now taking the steps to make it a profession. My goal is to specialize in TTD's & Boudoir photography.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

I will require a $25.00 booking fee via mail, personal delivery or pay-pal due to so many people flaking when I've been offering my time for free. Sorry, I really hate to do it this way, but I guess its a good thing...this way you'll have my personal information and know I'm not trying to rip you off! The scheduling fee will be part of your entire balance...so if you pay me $25 to schedule, the $75 remainder will be due at the actual photo session. The Scheduling fee is non-refundable, I'm sure you'll find that understandable.

Please email me if you are interested or have questions. I'm really interested in getting these done in the next couple of weeks. AlicenReynolds @ yahoo . com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards