California-San Diego
Options

Reasonable day of Wedding Planner???????

Hi,
I am running on a shoestring budget and I want a day of wedding planner that is not going to charge me $800+.  Any suggestions?  I just want them to take care of making sure the day runs smoothly.  I have taken care of everything else.
Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reasonable day of Wedding Planner???????

• Options
    I have the PERFECT person... her name is Meghan, she is very proactive, friendly & she is just starting out her wedding business so her rates are very reasonable.  I am using her for my day of coordination and it is a relief knowing someone will make sure it goes smooth...  If you tell her I reffered you she will even put $50 towards your budget!! yay!!  Her company is called J'adore Weddings & Events and her personal email is megelizabethlynch@gmail.com
    Hope this helps, 
    Michelle :)
  • Options
    Gayle with A Sparkling Event. She was awesome. I don't know what I would have done without her.

• Options
    I'm looking in to Amy with Affairs by Amy. A friend used and recommended her.
  • Options
    Yes she (Meghan) is in San Diego & I believe she would even travel up to OC.  Drop her an email, & I'm sure she will get back to you really soon! Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    Hit up Nikki with Goin' 2 the Chapel events.  My friend just used her for her wedding two weekends ago.  The wedding was gorgeous and my friend was really pleased with how everything turned out. 

Her Day Of Package is $500, but if you tell her you got a referral from here she'll give you 10% off.  The price includes her and an assistant. 

The website: http://www.Goin2theChapelevents.com
    Nikki's phone: (760) 413-3636

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards