California-San Diego
Options

Looking for affordable all inclusive wedding venue

I am getting married next year but looking for a place to have the ceremony and reception for 100 people all inclusive for under 80 a head.  I love the Wedgewood gold course in Fallbrook and the price is right total package but it is so put of the way.  They offer food, flowers, ceremony and even an hosted bar 8700. I just want something nice but can’t afford 100 bucks a head which is all I seem to find in San Diego.  I also don’t want to have a DIY wedding and have to worry about a million details.  Having a venue that does it all and I have to just show up is very attractive! Any suggestions.   

Re: Looking for affordable all inclusive wedding venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do the place in Fallbrook! Yes, it's a bit out of the way... but it'll give your wedding the "destination" feel. I am getting married at The Grand Tradition in Fallbrook and I live in central SD. I love that I am getting married all the way up in super north county... plus, if someone has a problem with driving an hour for your wedding, then they obviously shouldn't be coming!!! Right?! It'll help you weed out the people who just come for the free food, drink, and entertainment!
  • Options
    wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered a Hornblower cruise ship?  I know they do all inclusive packages, and it's a unique venue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our venue is the Wedgewood and so far I am super happy. It is beautiful.
  • Options
    frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are plenty of places that can meet your under $100 request.  Have you thought about doing a Friday wedding instead of a Saturday?  Many vendors are willing to cut their prices a bit.

For all inclusive options, look into hotels and private clubs or esates.  Grand Tradition is a good option.  I know someone who is doing a Friday afternoon there and I believe they are paying under $100/person.  Los Willows is nice too.

Also, even if the venue doesn't do "everything" a lot of vendors do.  Find a caterer that also does linen and dinnerware rentals.  We did that and saved a ton of money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I work for a lady that has a beautiful venue in Hemet which is not in San Diego County but it is very affordable and very beautiful. The wedding coordinator is one of the nicest ladies taht you will ever meet and she is all about making the bride happy. Not only does she make the bride happy but she also makes sure that the parents of both parties are comfortable at the ceremony and reception. The ceremony and reception are held at the same venue which is very convenient. Her linens lady is absolutely AMAZING!!! She has just about any color you could imagine! The linens lady also does the floral work and those are gorgeous as well! If you want to bring in outside vendors then obviously that is fine but the coordinator has been in this business for a long time and anyone would be happy with the vendors that she suggests. I think everything is included except for the alcohol. That is to be provided by the wedding party but this has seemed to work out for all the weddings that I have worked. The website is:
    www.casadelossuenoshemet.com/

It wouldn't hurt to take a look! Good luck!!!

• Options
    lauralazerlauralazer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anybody have experience with the Wedgewood facility in Fallbrook?  We just viewed the venue two days ago and loved it.  Just want to see who else has used it before actually booking our date.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    obobobob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're having our wedding there. lyndsey and aubree are awesome. =) and they have the cheapest all inclusive packages
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just booked our wedding there too! It is soooo beautiful, and I am very picky, trust me! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards