California-San Diego
Options

what is a good locall wedding venue?

Hi everyone,

My fiancee' and I just set a date for November of next year here in San Diego. I was originally hoping to book the community center at Powerhouse park in Del Mar, but now that we have switched from a summer wedding to a fall wedding, a beachside location just doesnt seem appropriate. I'm looking for alternatives but nothing has caught my eye. Any suggestions on how to make a November outdoor ceremony work in San Diego?

Thanks!

Re: what is a good locall wedding venue?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    San Marcos has the Twin Oaks garden Estate. my BM is getting married there next June. http://www.twinoaksweddings.com/index.php?id=1&Page=Home
    It's an outdoor venue and the weather is nice in November.
    Also, I would suggest venturing up to Temecula, many of the wineries have amazing venues as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto twin oaks! I am getting married there in april. Ask for Karen, she is the owner and is so nice!!!
    We just stopped preventing January 2013! I use a tablet so please forgive my auto correct! :)
  • Options
    angelacholmanangelacholman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Stone House at the Temecula Creek Inn. I'm getting married there in Oct. It's gorgeous! Picture a historic stone house nestled in a private forest of huge oak trees. And the wedding managers there are super helpful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards