California-San Diego
Options

Yellow bridesmaid dresses in October?

Hi ladies Smile 
I've always loved the color yellow and want it for my bridesmaid dresses.  I'm getting married this October (at the Bali Hai in Shelter Island if you're familiar with that place).  I went to a bridal salon and the sales lady told me yellow was not a "fall color" and that maybe I should consider blues or browns instead.  I was surprised she was practically telling me to change my color but what I want to know is does it really matter ?  My friends are very supportive and tell me to choose whatever I want but would love some non biased opionons from you all.  Don't want to be some bride fashion faux paux! haha  Also, if I were to stick with yellow, would a dark or light yellow be better? 
 Thanks so much!  Bernadette

Re: Yellow bridesmaid dresses in October?

• Options

I think that was kind of rude of the lady to tell you that; if you want yellow dressses definitely have yellow dresses! You're the BRIDE do what's going to make you happy!!  And by the way I think yellow can totally be a fall color, think of the leaves changing on the trees, tons of reds, oranges, and YELLOW :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you zubrod1 :-)   Yah it was rude, I was really surprised!  But def. won't let her rain on my parade. hehe   Thanks, yellow it is!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards