Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Places to have a small ceremony in Cincinnati.

I want to have a very small ceremony in Cincinnati, with just family. Thinking something like 20 people.

But I don't want to have it at a church. I'm a little hesitant to have one outside because I am dependent on the weather.

Does anyone know where to have a simple ceremony in Cinci at?

Re: Places to have a small ceremony in Cincinnati.

• Options
    cincychick35cincychick35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you going to have a reception too?  I am having a small wedding (40 people) at the Holiday Inn Eastgate and they are going to set up two rooms, one for the ceremony and one for the reception.  I believe there are a lot of venues that will accomodate a ceremony too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello,
    Tonic on Fourth is the newest, venue downtown for small weddings and receptions.  It is an awsome contemporary space.  Also, Wiedemann Hill Mansion is absolutely gorgeous.  www.whillmansion.com.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a really cute wedding chapel in Glendale. It only fits about 50 people. It is beautiful and very romantic!  All dark wood, stained glass...just wonderful!! You have to bring your own officiant. They also have an area in a building thats after a pathway behind it that has a place for the bride to get ready.  I cant think of the name of it, but if you call the city of Glendale I am sure they can direct you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards