California-San Diego
Options

Makeup-HELP

Hello,

I need help finding a makeup artist.  Please any suggestions you can give me would be great.  Also, if you have any suggestions on which is better, airbrush make-up or standard that would be helpful.  I keep going back and forth.

Thanks again!!!

Re: Makeup-HELP

• Options
    Tiggert294Tiggert294 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have this wonderful makeup artist that I used for my engagement pictures and I'm going to use her for my wedding. Check out her website: www.alldolledupsd.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My hairstylist who does wonderful work also does make-up. If she is not available she knows plenty of people that do amazing work.

Kristin Self
    THE HOT SEAT SALON
    1224 Broadway
    El Cajon, CA 92021
    yourhairismine@yahoo.com
    1-760-803-5516

Or Lizbeth Finch from the hot seat salon is AMAZING. (you can look her up on facebook)
    Salon # 619 749-9444

• Options
    grnbutterflygrnbutterfly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

Here is a make-up artist that I recommend to several of my clients; she really does a beautiful job!

Scarlett - scarlettdb@sbcglobal.net

Hope that helps!
    Jennifer
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Ashley Lowe of AC Makeup for my wedding. She did a great job, all my girls and Mom looked pretty! She does airbrush makeup, which I really liked. She will also travel to the location where you're getting ready, which was super convenient! She has a website-
     http://www.acmakeup.com/
  • Options
    mbitterlinmbitterlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa Rae from Melissa Rae and Co. is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!!!!!! Her email is melissa@melissarae.com. Good luck!
  • Options
    klbartistklbartist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used this Lady Meleah she's super experienced . I did a pre do with her for my hair and makeup. I am using regular makeup but she also does airbrush. She's very informative so you could ask her and she will figure out whats best for you.
    her website is www.meleah.com
  • Options
    MrsPuffin2BeMrsPuffin2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Ashley at AC Makeup and I LOVED her! I would highly recommend her. Even my mother in law who wears no makeup ended up getting her makeup done and she loved it.

I noticed someone else mentioned Melissa Rae and I have used her before for my sisters wedding. And to be totally honest, we both felt she was way overpriced and we weren't that thrilled with our makeup the day of the wedding. For half the price and a much better experience I would recommend Ashley.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards