California-San Diego

Engagement pictures - PLEASE HELP!!

Hi girls!!! I wanted to ask if you guys already had your engagement pictures taken??? We haven't and I don't have a clue of where to take them, I'm thinking like a garden or something greenish. We live in Mexico but we are right next to the border and were thinking San Diego???? Any and all advised is appreciated!! :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Engagement pictures - PLEASE HELP!!

• TanaDionneTanaDionne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to sunset cliffs and presidio park on Saturday for our engagment pictures. Was AMAZING and so glad we picked those sites! We had considered Balboa park and other locations, but they were too croweded on the weekend to ensure clean shots without passersby. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011

Thank you!!!! great ideas, definately will check them out :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours taken at Balboa Park, on a Sunday morning, and they turned out fantastic. So much variety there--beautiful architechture, fountains, flowers, trees, so many backdrops to choose from.
    imageimage
  • wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Many people go and have their pics taken in the downtown Gaslamp area.  It just depends on what you want your pictures to incorporate--do you want a city/urban feel?  Beach?  Mountains?   Decide that, and then the location will be easier.
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're having them taken at the train station downtown, and at the aviation museum at Miramar. We're just giving the museum a small donation, and since we're doing kind of a retro shoot, it's perfect!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • futureEcubedfutureEcubed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at Powerhouse Park in Del Mar.... LOVED IT- train tracks, train depot, beach, cliffs, it's got everything!!!!!
    image November 2011 Siggy: Cake!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsJRGreeneMrsJRGreene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine at Balboa park and the wedding bowl in La Jolla. Luckily my best friend and maid of honor is a wedding photographer and she did an amazing job so they turned out gorgeous! If you need a photographer PM me and I'll give you her email :)
    Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours on Coronado and then took the ferry across to do some shots downtown. They turned out amazing and it was a lot of fun.
  • edited December 2011
    I know you posted this awhile back, but if you haven't decided on a place, we had our photos done at the Sweetwater bridge and I loved them!! The bridge is awesome and then there are gorgeous paths around it that you can go exploring in!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the post. I was going to ask myself, since my fiance and I are taking pictures in a couple weeks. I hope you pictures turned out beautifully.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards