California-San Diego
Options

Sycuan wedding venue?

Hey ladies! We're looking for venues for 2013 and a lot of the hotels in DT SD are really expensive. I'm from east county and just heard from word of mouth that Sycuan, aka Singing Hills, is actually a legit spot. Has anyone ever been to a wedding here? Is the room nice? Good food? Any helpful tips are greatly appreciated =)

Re: Sycuan wedding venue?

• Options
    Hi and welcome to TK! You're right - the hotel scene here is really expensive (or definitely out of MY budget). I haven't heard anything about Sycuan as a wedding venue, but I have heard good things about Barona. If you're looking in East County I also suggest Steele Canyon Golf Course. FI's cousin got married there in November 2010 and his family only had great things to say about it. I have talked to their coordinator a couple of times and he was really nice! I think his name is Barry. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am getting married at Sycuan this summer. I am very impressed with prices - even for the TOP package, I feel we are getting a great value! It's beautiful. The staff are awesome. Nice accommodations for guests. Go meet with Brandy Schwab, she's such a help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards